Scientifically, SPACE aims to
- enhance the quantity and quality of researches,
- promote the integration of scientific studies with society,
- develope linkages between institutional paterns and individual/collective actions.
Organisationally, SPACE aims to
- establish collaborations between university-based research and the society,
- promote the exchange of ideas and research results by organising various activities such as conferences, meetings, seminars, workshops, etc.,
- establish publications which enables the communication of research results such as SPACE Newsletter, perodical journals, research books etc.,
- establish collaborative projects with different variations between universities, schools, researchers, students and society.