SPACE International Exhibition 2019 on Photography and Architecture, 5-7 July 2019, London
Theme: Photography and Architecture in Modern Times: City Stories
- The digital version of the Artwork should be min 300 dpi and jpeg formatted and should be sent before the related deadline.
- Participants’ full name should be written on the back side of the photograph (printed version).
- Artworks’ short edge cannot be less than 30 cm and long edge cannot be more than 60 cm.
- Artworks will be accepted by hand or by mail/cargo. They should be sent in a ready-to-hang form.
- The postage costs of the artworks will be covered by the participant.
- The Organisation Committee is not responsible for any delays or any damage that may occur in cargo/mailing.