BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership can be either institutional or individual. In both cases,
members have some economic advantages which are
- attending conferences and paying the fees with a given discount,
- receiving the up-to-date SPACE Newsletter for two times a year,
- buying publications with a given discount,
- having access to the entire website including e-proceedings,
- having access to e-journals with a given discount,
members have some scientific advantages which are
- participating in all SPACE conferences and events,
- meeting scholars from a variety of disciplines,
- meeting scholars from all over the world,
- organising SPACE conferences and events,
- being in contact with other social science researcers to generate new researches,
- having priority to be in contact with SPACE in order to publish their research findings.
SPACE has differentiated fees according to types of membership and years selected to be member. Membership fees can be paid by bank transfer. FEES button will let you see membership fees. Please fill the Membership Registration Form before/after the payment by clicking Membership Registration Form button.
Please deposit your Membership Registration fee to the following bank account. Note that without this guarantee your membership isn’t recognized :
Bank Account Information
Account Holder: EDU ADVISOR CLUB LTD
Bank Name: BARCLAYS
Sort Code: 20-46-60
Account No: 70364541
IBAN: GB15 BARC 2046 6070 3645 41
After payment of registration fees by Bank Transaction you have to send the receipt of the Bank to our e-mail.
Please mention your Name, Surname, SPACE Membership Registration in the explanation part of the Bank Receipt.